Saccharomyces Diastaticus - brewSTAT™
brewSTAT (Saccharomyces Diastaticus) is powered by Veriflow - a game-changing platform technology that delivers results with speed, accuracy and sensitivity. Veriflow combines proven diagnostic principles for microbial detection and innovative first-class scientific approaches.
brewSTAT detects the wild yeast, Saccharomyces Diastaticus, at accuracy with unparalleled ease of use and clear data that is available within 4 hours from sample collection. Saccharomyces Diastaticus often presents a challenge for brewers due to its persistence and evasiveness in the environment. Its penchant for spoiling beer can cause a need for massive clean-up of the brewery as well as wide scale recall.
Veriflow brewSTAT Advantages:
- Same-day results - Results are available within 4 hours, providing same-day actionable information
- High Specificity - Assay is specific for strains of Saccharomyces Diastaticus
- Ease of Use - Quick and easy sample preparation with less than 10 minutes hands-on time relieves need for highly trained personnel to run the system
- Reliability - Veriflow technology provides the brewing industry with the same AOAC approved technology used in the food safety market
- Cost Effective - Capital efficient molecular platform with small equipment footprint allows for easy deployment
brewSTAT Test Kit (24 tests)