Lactobacillus and Pediococcus - brewPRO™
brewPRO is powered by Veripro – an advanced technology characterised by its multiplexed configuration that simultaneously detects multiple genetic markers, including an internal amplification control, in a single, pre-aliquoted tube. Results are available in real time, and with a simplified data analysis approach, results can be interpreted clearly, empowering rapid and effective decisions.
The brewPRO assays are also designed to be compatible with select RT-PCR instruments.
brewPRO for Lactobacillus and Pediococcus delivers risk-based detection and characterisation of hop resistant genes, specifically horA and horC. brewPRO is easy to use and cost effective, providing the correct information required to make the right decision at the right time, improving beer quality and production efficiencies.
Veripro brewPRO Advantages:
- Same-day results - Under 3 hours for results. Veripro brewPRO technology provides same-day actionable information
- High Specificity - Assay is specific for strains of Lactobacillus and Pediococcus associated with changes to beer quality
- Ease of Use - Quick and easy sample preparation relieves need for highly trained personnel to run the system
- Reliability - Veripro technology provides the brewing industry with the same AOAC approved technology used in the food safety market
- Cost Effective - Capital efficient molecular platform with small equipment footprint allows for easy deployment
brewPRO Test Kit (24 tests)