Our product range is backed by an extensive understanding of the Australian and New Zealand healthcare markets for regulatory, procurement, legal and marketing and advertising regulations.
- In house device vigilance, pharmacovigilance and product quality management
- TGA regulatory process
- National Product Catalogue compliant
- Comprehensive internal Standard Operating Procedures that meet all principal company requirements and industry standards
- Access to external consultants as required
Sales, training and education
As specialists in introducing new products, our sales team have extensive experience and expertise in successful product training and education for both healthcare professionals and patients. We identify key decision makers and experts to help grow product adoption and success.
Marketing ServicesWe provide full marketing solutions for all our products and cover the following areas:
- Marketing strategy
- Healthcare Professional and Direct to Consumer advertising
- Compliance - Australia marketing regulations and relevant industry codes of practice
- Events, conferences and product launches
- Full digital services including website development and online advertising
- Public relations
- In-house design and collateral creation
Our in-house marketing team offer complete marketing services, or alternatively we work as closely with our supplier marketing teams as necessary to ensure maximum product awareness and success.
Warehousing and Logistics
AMSL offers full on site warehousing facilities including cold chain facilities. We ship daily to customers Australia wide.
Our customer service operations facilitate orders, 24/7 technical support in the diabetes division, adverse event reporting and product enquires.