Lactic-Acid Producing Microbes - brewLAP™
brewLAP is powered by Veriflow – a game-changing platform technology that delivers unmatched performance and ease of use with no compromise in affordability. The system is composed of a small, customised thermocycler, pre-aliquoted PCR reagent tubes and proprietary buffers. Test results are obtained in less than 3 hours via a hand-held cassette and can be tracked, stored and exported via the Veriflow Reader.
Lactic-acid producing microbes such as Pediococcus and Lactobacillus species, changes beer quality and taste. brewLAP enables detection of microbes that can multiply in low levels or absence of iso-alpha acids enabling brewers to act at the right time to prevent beer spoilage or reduce the risk of further contamination.
Veriflow brewLAP advantages:
- Sample to result in under 3 hours
- Quick and easy sample preparation relieves need for highly trained personnel to run the system
- Early detection minimises negative impacts on beer flavour and quality
- Simple and cost efficient deployment
- Veriflow technology provides the brewing industry with the same AOAC approved technology used in the food safety market
brewLAP Test Kit (24 tests)