Megasphaera and Pectinatus - brewMAP™
brewMAP - powered by Veriflow (Megasphaera and Pectinatus) test kits deliver proven accuracy and unmatched ease of use class of diagnostics to the brewing industry. The patented technology allows for the sensitivity of real-time PCR tests, with the ease of use associated with flow-based assays. The result is an effective and rapid system that minimises sample preparation, speeds time to results, and provides easy to interpret data for the end user to make a quick actionable response.
brewMAP can be used to analyse in-process beer for Megasphaera and Pectinatus from post-boil to bottling.
Veriflow brewMAP Advantages:
- Same-day results - Under 3 hours for results. Veriflow brewMAP technology provides same-day actionable information
- High Specificity - Assay is specific for strains of Megasphaera and Pectinatus associated with changes to beer quality
- Ease of Use - Quick and easy sample preparation relieves need for highly trained personnel to run the system
- Reliability - Veriflow technology provides the brewing industry with the same AOAC approved technology used in the food safety market
- Cost Effective - Capital efficient molecular platform with small equipment footprint allows for easy deployment
brewMAP Test Kit (24 tests)