Whirl-Pak® Stand-Up Thio-Bags® - Smart Water Sampling
Whirl-Pak® Stand-Up Thio-Bags® are a smart tool for efficient water sampling. As water is collected, the special gussets at the bottom of the bag flatten out allowing the bag to stand independently. This feature omits the need for any racks or holder to keep the bag upright and frees up the technician’s hands throughout the sampling process.
Each bag contains a 25mg tablet of active sodium thiosulphate which will neutralise chlorine in the water sample at the time of collection. Record the sample identification with ease using any pen, pencil or felt-tip marker on the convenient ‘Write-On Strip’.
- Self-standing design allows users to use both hands
- Fold line for leak proof results
- Fill line indicates the minimum water volume to collect
- Easy closing twist
- Trusted puncture-proof closure tabs with new wide flat wire for a tighter seal
- Write-on strip makes sample ID clear and keeps samples organised & traceable
- Sodium thiosulphate tablet included for chlorine neutralisation
- Less expensive to ship
- Takes up less storage space
- Easily transportable
Capacity is measured in fluid ounces when the bag is closed, and tab is folded over three times. Volume and dimensions are approximate. The bags should not be used at temperature above 82°C and can be frozen to any temperature.
For product details and codes, view the Whirl-Pak Product Guide.