MVP ICON® System
- Advanced, Breakthrough Technology - The MVP ICON is the first system to provide true HACCP management capabilities. Featuring advanced photon counting sensor (PCS) technology, the MVP ICON provides superior accuracy, sensitivity, and reproducibility for ATP, pH, temperature, conductivity, and concentration. The innovative design is sleek, lightweight, and features an easy to use touch-screen interface.
- Innovative Management Software - The MVP ICON Dashboard software displays key performance metrics at-a-glance, allowing Quality Assurance managers to instantly determine if sanitation standard operating procedures (SSOPs) are being followed and are effective.
- Ensure Sanitation Programs are Followed Appropriately - This unique and powerful software also provides direct visibility into how well the Quality Assurance staff is implementing and maintaining the HACCP monitoring program. By tracking indicators such as the number of swabs used, calibration and verification records for each instrument, and the re-cleaning and re-testing of failed test points, QA managers can ensure their program is being properly executed.
- Reduce Time Preparing for Audits - The MVP ICON Dashboard software features innovative print-and-present HACCP reports. These reports are customised to each company’s HACCP program requirements, and demonstrate the program is adequately and effectively followed. Print-and-present reports are generated with a click of a button and reduce the amount of time spent preparing for audits.
MVP ICON Features:
- Sample plans organise multiple test points as a subset of data and create testing efficiencies
- Re-test verification ensures test points with high ATP readings are re-cleaned and re-tested
- Randomisation of test points eliminates testing bias
- Advanced data analysis software enables Quality Assurance managers to efficiently manage their HACCP and hygiene monitoring programs
- Additional probes available for pH, temperature, and conductivity/concentration
- Manual on-site calibration for all parameters satisfies HACCP and GMP requirements that all systems can be calibrated and documented
- User Guide
- USB Cable
- AC Adapter
- International Adapters
- MVP ICON Shoulder Strap
- Quick Start Guide
- Technology - ATP Bioluminescence
- LIGHTNING MVP ICON Surface Sampling Device (Part No. 64003-100)
- LIGHTNING MVP ICON Liquid Sampling Device (Part No. 64004-100)
- LIGHTNING MVP ICON pH/Temperature Probe (Part No. 78088-00)
- LIGHTNING MVP ICON Temperature Probe (Part No. 78087-00)
- LIGHTNING MVP ICON Conductivity Probe (Part No. 78089-00)
- LIGHTNING MVP ICON Calibrators Set (Part No. 64012-00)
- LIGHTNING MVP ICON ATP Positive Controls (Part No. 64001-25)
Lightning MVP ICON (Qty 1)