Cellenis Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP)
Platelet-Rich Plasma Therapy is an innovative and promising approach in tissue regeneration1. Cellenis® PRP is used to accelerate skin rejuvenation and regeneration. The therapy may assist with acne scarring, refining wrinkles and improving skin texture and tone, while maintaining a natural appearance2. Cellenis® PRP can also be used to promote hair growth when injected into the scalp. Visible results may take between 2-6 weeks and will vary between individuals. This variance depends on factors such as general health, age, diet, smoking and skin type3.
Unique features of Cellenis® PRP
- 10 minute spin time
- Physiologic pH anti-coagulant
- Higher anabolic to catabolic cells ratio 22:1
- Monocytes outnumber neutrophils 2.7:1
- Maintains separation, eliminating RBCs from the concentration
- Option to use 11 mL tubes or 22 mL tubes
- Flexibility to concentrate PRP further
For more information on Cellenis® PRP, please visit cellenis.com.au
1. Platelet-rich plasma: a review of biology and applications in plastic surgery. Eppley BL et al. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2006 2. Emer, J., 2019. Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP): Current Applications In Dermatology. [online] Skin Therapy Letter. Available at: <http://www.skintherapyletter. com/dermatology/platelet-rich-plasma-prp/> [Accessed 28 July 2020].
2. Gupta, A., Versteeg, S., Rapaport, J., Hausauer, A., Shear, N. and Piguet, V., 2019. The Efficacy of Platelet-Rich Plasma in the Field of Hair Restoration and Facial Aesthetics—A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. Journal of Cutaneous Medicine and Surgery, 23(2), pp.185-203. ICMS guidelines, section VIII