Onsite Analysis System for Kombucha - CDR KombuchaLab®
The CDR KombuchaLab analysis system is built to analyse Kombucha throughout the production process, from fermentation to bottling of the finished product. The CDR KombuchaLab is available in two models: CDR KombuchaLab and CDR KombuchaLab Jr. The versatility of this compact system caters to the needs of brewers of all sizes.
The small footprint of the test units, coupled with the ready-to-use test reagents, allow in-house quality tests to be conducted anywhere on the production floor or in the on-site laboratory.
Conduct different analytical parameters on samples of Kombucha simultaneously utilising the Multi-tasking mode. This feature available on the CDR KombuchaLab can provide an entire analytical panel in as little as 10 minutes.
Real-time results enable brewers to make on-the-go decisions during the fermentation process, avoiding dangerous organoleptic deviations.
CDR KombuchaLab Features:
- Photometric Technology - LED emitters, reading cells (4), and 37°C thermostated incubation cells (16) ensures accuracy and reliability
- Disposable Reagents - Reagents are pre-filled, allowing quick and easy sample preparation
- Ease of Use - Simple and user-friendly system that can be used by anyone, without the support of skilled staff. The HELP function is also available to display step-by-step instructions on the colour LCD touchscreen. The results are automatically calculated, displayed and printed
- Compact Size
- CDR KombuchaLab 32 cm (W) x 29.5 cm (D) x 13 cm (H), 2.8 kg
- CDR KombuchaLab Jr. 15 cm (W) x 22 cm (D) x 8.3 cm (H), 0.80 kg
Tests for Kombucha include:
- Alcohol by Volume
- Acetic Acid
- Fermentable Sugars
- Gluconic Acid
- Total Lactic Acid
- Yeast Assimilable Nitrogen (YAN)
- Total Polyphenols
CDR KombuchaLab Jr