Onsite Analysis System for Food - CDR FoodLab®
The chemical analysis of food is often required to help determine specific quality indicators in different food types, such as edible oils, bakery products, fried foods, and dairy. Conducting these tests onsite has previously been prohibitive due to the complexity and cost.
The CDR FoodLab allows you to perform multiple chemical analyses on food, in just one single device. This means you are able to run high-quality control tests during your production process, all in real time, without the reliance on external laboratories.
The CDR FoodLab is simple, easy to use, and can provide results on a wide range panel of parameters within a few minutes. This is why worldwide food and dairy industries have already chosen CDR FoodLab.
The CDR FoodLab is available in two models: CDR FoodLab and CDR FoodLab Jr.
CDR FoodLab is designed to analyse:
- Oils and Fats
- Fish Oil
- Milk and Dairy Products
- Egg Products
- Frying Oil and Snacks
- Bakery Products
- Vegetable Purees
CDR FoodLab Features:
- Multitasking Mode - Performs several analytical parameters at the same time on the same sample or 16 different assays for the same parameter on a batch of different samples
- Photometric Technology - LED emitters, reading cells (4), and 7°C thermostated incubation cells (16) ensures accuracy and reliability
- Disposable Reagents - Reagents are pre-filled, allowing quick and easy sample preparation
- Ease of Use - Simple and user friendly system that can be used by anyone, without the support of skilled staff. The HELP function is also available to display step by step instructions on the colour LCD touchscreen. Results are also automatically calculated, displayed, and printed.
- Compact Size
- CDR FoodLab 32 cm (W) x 29.5 cm (D) x 13 cm (H), 2.8 kg
- CDR FoodLab Jr. 15 cm (W) x 22 cm (D) x 8.3 cm (H), 0.80 kg
CDR FoodLab Jr.