Insulin Pump Therapy for Type 1 Diabetes - Tandem®
The pump that gets updated, not outdated.
t:slim X2™ Insulin Pump with Control-IQ™ or Basal-IQ™ Technology
Whether using Control-IQ or Basal-IQ technology software, the t:slim X2 Insulin Pump has the same pump hardware which offers a slim and sleek design, that is packed with big features such as:
- Updatable platform – Capable of remote feature updates^
- Rechargeable battery – Convenient and easy to charge so there is no need to worry about purchasing extra batteries
- Large colour touchscreen – Easy-to-read, easy-to-use interface
- Watertight construction – Tested up to a depth of 1 metre for 30 minutes (IPX7)
- CGM integration – Compatible with Dexcom G6 Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM)†, which is indicated for making treatment decisions with zero fingerpicks and no calibrations*
*If your glucose alerts and readings from Dexcom G6 do not match symptoms or expectations, use a blood glucose meter to make diabetes treatment decisions.
When used with the Control-IQ technology software update, the t:slim X2 insulin pump becomes an advanced hybrid closed-loop technology system that keeps your glucose levels in range (that is, 3.9 – 10.0 mmol/L) by predicting and helping prevent both high and low glucose events1, based on readings from Dexcom G6 CGM†.
New features like automatic insulin adjustments, automatic correction boluses and Exercise and Sleep Activity settings provide tighter target ranges and more automatic glucose control wherever you are, whatever you’re doing.
Visit www.amsldiabetes.com.au for full product information.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE. Read the warnings available on amsldiabetes.com.au/resources before purchasing. Consult your healthcare professional to see which product is right for you.
© 2022 Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc. All rights reserved. Tandem Diabetes Care, Control-IQ, Basal-IQ, Micro-delivery, touch simplicity, t:slim X2, and t:simulator are registered trademarks or trademarks of Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc., in the United States and other countries. Dexcom and Dexcom G6 are registered trademarks of Dexcom, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.