Insulin Pump Therapy for Type 1 Diabetes - Tandem®
t:slim X2™ Insulin Pump with Basal-IQ™ Technology
The t:slim X2 Insulin Pump has a slim and sleek design, but is packed with big features! When used with the Basal-IQ technology update, the t:slim X2 insulin pump is compatible with the new Dexcom G6 continuous glucose monitoring (CGM)† which is indicated for making treatment decisions with zero fingerpricks and no calibrations.*
- Updatable platform – Capable of remote feature updates^
- Rechargeable battery – Convenient and easy to charge so there is no need to worry about purchasing extra batteries
- CGM integration – Compatible with Dexcom G6 CGM
- Large colour touchscreen – Easy-to-read, easy-to-use interface
- Watertight construction – Tested up to a depth of 1 metre for 30 minutes (IPX7)
Visit www.amsldiabetes.com.au for full product information.
Always read the label and use only as directed. Read the warnings available on www.amsldiabetes.com.au/resources before purchasing. Consult your healthcare professional to see which product is right for you.
* If your glucose alerts and readings from Dexcom G6 do not match symptoms or expectations, use a blood glucose meter to make diabetes treatment decisions.
^ Additional feature updates are subject to future regulatory approvals. Charges may apply. Updates only available for insulin pumps within warranty.
† Dexcom G6 CGM sold separately.
¶ Basal-IQ technology is not a substitute for active self-management of your diabetes. Please see back cover for more information.
GP, Li Z, Buckingham BA, Pinsker JE, et al. Predictive low-glucose suspend
reduces hypoglycaemia in adults, adolescents, and children with type 1 diabetes
in an at-home randomized crossover study: Results of the PROLOG trial. Diabetes
Care. 2018;41(10):2155-2161. doi:10.2337/dc18-0771.
© 2021 Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc. All rights reserved.
Tandem Diabetes Care, Basal-IQ, Micro-delivery, touch simplicity, t:slim X2,
and t:simulator are registered trademarks or trademarks of Tandem Diabetes
Care, Inc., in the United States and other countries. Dexcom and Dexcom G6 are
registered trademarks of Dexcom, Inc. in the United States and/or other