Diabetes Technical Customer Service Representative (Part-time)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Customer Service Representative to join our friendly and vibrant Customer Service team at AMSL, based at our head office in Chatswood, NSW (just 15 min from central Sydney). You will report directly to the Customer Service Manager, working as part of a team of three Technical Customer Service Representatives. This is a weekend part-time role (Saturday and Sunday).
Your daily duties would include:
- Technical troubleshooting over the phone with medical devices and apps
- Assisting with manufacturing claims
- Ordering replacement or new product orders
Skills and Experience
- Preferably studying a science degree with an interest in the medical device industry
- Customer Service experience – previous employment in a retail environment with electronics will looked upon favourably
- Strong communication skills
- Computer literate with experience with ERP systems
- Fast and accurate data entry
- Ability to multi task and manage workload
A position description is available on request. For more information or to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Medical Marketing Associate (Full-time)
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated Marketing Associate to join our friendly and hard-working team at AMSL, based at our office in Chatswood, NSW (just 15 min from central Sydney). The successful applicant will be responsible for coordinating and executing advertising and communication functions across our entire product range. Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Assist in implementation of new marketing initiatives/projects/strategies across all product ranges
· Develop, edit and produce promotional and communication material
· Assist with major events and conferences as required
· Conduct regular competitive market research
· Assist in all aspects of digital marketing including but not limited to social media, website, SEO, PPC and content creation
A position description is available on request.
For more information and to apply, please visit the Seek advertisement here.
If you're applying for this role, please submit a cover letter outlining why you're interested in this role and what you can bring to the role. A portfolio of past marketing campaigns that you've worked on is a bonus!
Please email all applications to email@example.com with your CV.