Events Coordinator (Full-time)
10th March 2020
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated Events Coordinator to join our friendly and hard-working team at AMSL, based at our office in Chatswood, NSW (just 15 min from central Sydney). The successful applicant will be responsible for coordinating and executing all the local and national events for AMSL. This is a full-time role (Monday - Friday).
The key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Organise events including but not limited to corporate events, sales meetings, consumer events, educational meetings, launches and conferences
- Work with existing processes and source and implement new practices as required
- Work with our existing event software
- Maintain and track event budgets
- Coordinate and communicate with suppliers
- Organise marketing collateral for all events to be sent to venues
- Manage all pre-event planning
- Attend events as required (may include weekends and travelling interstate on occasion)
- Organise communication for events via social media, email campaigns etc. as required
For more information and to apply, please visit the Seek advertisement here.
You are welcome to send an unsolicited application to work at Australasian Medical & Scientific Ltd. Please email all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and Cover Letter.