Yeast and Mould – SimPlate®
- Rapid Enumeration of Yeast and Moulds - SimPlate® Yeast and Mould utilises proprietary Binary Detection Technology™ to provide quantitative results for both yeast and mould from food and environmental samples in just 56-72 hours.
- Easy-to-Read Results - Proprietary chromogenic media and patented plating device with isolation wells combine to produce easily counted results and eliminate problems typically associated with mould overgrowth.
- Reduced Testing Costs - While other methods require duplicate plating of samples, SimPlate has been validated to provide equivalent results with just a single plate. Combined with the reduction of necessary sample dilutions, made possible by the broad counting range of the plate (1-738), SimPlate reduces the number of tests required for each sample, helping to reduce overall testing costs.
SimPlate Yeast and Mould Features:
- Results in 56-72 hours, which is 3 days faster than conventional reference culture methods
- Pre-measured, ready-to-use media available in unit-dose format for low volume testing days (1 test per tube of media) or multi-dose format for high volume days (10 tests per tube of media)
- Available in Colour Indicator format for most applications or UV format for highly coloured or dark products.
- Detects - Yeasts and Moulds
- Validation -
- AOAC Official Method 2002.11
- MicroVal Certification (in accordance with ISO 16140)
- Certificate No. 2009LR25
- Companion Products -
- SimPlate Devices
- Supplement A
- Supplement D
- Supplement V
- Supplement M
SimPlate Yeast and Mould Colour Indicator (Qty 100 test unit dose)
SimPlate Yeast and Mould Colour Indicator (Qty 500 test multi-dose)
SimPlate Yeast and Mould (Qty 100 test unit dose)
SimPlate Yeast and Mould (Qty 500 test multi-dose)