MPX ID Top STEC - Assurance GDS®
- Actionable STEC Results - Secondary screening assay that provides “Top 6” Shiga Toxigenic E. coli (STEC) [O26, O45, O103, O111, O121 and O145] results confirmed for release in as little as 2 hours.
- Three Levels of Specificity - Assurance GDS MPX Top STEC assays incorporate three levels of specificity, including proprietary PickPen® Immunomagnetic Separation (IMS) to ensure fast and accurate time to results.
- Simple to Use
- No DNA extraction or centrifugation required and easy to implement in industrial and commercial labs.
Assurance GDS MPX ID for Top STEC Features:
- Designed specifically to follow Assurance GDS MPX Top STEC assays:
- Identification of the specific O serogroup(s) responsible for the positive STEC result and verifies that all targets relevant to the definition of a Top 6 STEC (eae, stx and O group) are present within a single organism
- Confirm isolated colonies from samples presumptive positive for Top 6 STEC
- Utilises the same single-step mEHEC® enrichment media common to all BioControl methods for Salmonella, E.coli O157:H7, Shiga Toxin genes, and Top STEC
- Only 14 hours from start to finish
- Detects - Top 6 STEC serogroups O26, O45, O103, O111, O121 and O145
- Validation -
- AOAC Performance Tested Method 101502
- Companion Product -
- Assurance GDS MPX Top 7 STEC
- Assurance GDS MPX Top 6 STEC
- Technology - Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Storage - 2-8 C
Assurance GDS MPX ID for Top STEC (Qty 52 tests)