L. mono - TRANSIA® PLATE
- Robust and Accurate Method for Listeria monocytogenes Detection - TRANSIA PLATE Listeria monocytogenes is a sandwich enzyme immunoassay, where highly specific proprietary antibodies for antigens only produced by Listeria monocytogenes eliminate cross reactions with other Listeria species.
- Validated According to ISO 16140 - This test has been certified by AFNOR and is approved for all foods, feed and environmental samples.
- Improved Lab Efficiency - TRANSIA PLATE Listeria monocytogenes can be fully automated on Gemini or T4U ELISA processors improving lab workflow and reducing labor time. A large number of samples can be handled easily and a walk away convenience saves analyst time.
TRANSIA PLATE Listeria monocytogenes features:
- Positive and Negative controls supplied with the kit
- Format: 96 tests
- Sample preparation:
- 1st enrichment in Demi-Fraser Broth 20-26h incubation at 30°C
- 2nd enrichment in Fraser Broth 24-26h incubation at 37°C
- Special protocol available for 48h time to results for meat products
- Compatible with TRANSIA Plate Listeria spp. kit as first screening step
- ELISA Test time: 2h 30 min
- Detects - Listeria monocytogenes
- Validation - AFNOR Certification 02/11 - 03/08
- Technology - Enzyme Immunoassay
- Storage - 2 - 8⁰C
TRANSIA PLATE Listeria monocytogenes (Qty 96 tests)