Listeria spp - TRANSIA® PLATE
Robust and Accurate Method for Listeria spp. Detection
TRANSIA PLATE Listeria spp is a sandwich enzyme immunoassay, where highly specific proprietary antibodies ensure the detection of the entire Listeria genus (L.monocytogenes, L. ivanovii, L. innocua, L. seeligeri, L. welshimeri and L. grayi) in all foods and environmental samples.
Validated According to ISO 16140
This test has been certified by AFNOR and NordVal validations bodies.
Universal Protocol for all Samples:
- Enrichment steps are harmonized with ISO reference method and are common for all matrices.
- Improved Lab Efficiency
- TRANSIA PLATE Listeria spp can be fully automated on Gemini or T4U ELISA processors improving lab workflow and reducing labor time.
TRANSIA PLATE Listeria spp Features:
- Detects all 6 species of Listeria providing a true indication of product and surface quality
- Positive and Negative controls supplied with the kit
- Format: 96 or 960 tests
- 1st enrichment in Demi-Fraser Broth 20-26h incubation at 30°C
- 2nd enrichment in Fraser Broth 22-26h incubation at 30°C
- ELISA Test time: 1h 30 min
TRANSIA PLATE for Listeria spp Details:
- Detects - Listeria spp
- Validation - AFNOR Certification 02/6 - 11/95
- NordVal Certification Ref. nr: 002
- Technology - Enzyme Immunoassay
- Storage - 2-8⁰C
TRANSIA PLATE Listeria spp. (Qty 96 tests)
TRANSIA PLATE Listeria spp. (Qty 960 tests)