NRSII™ Transwab® Range - Medical Wire
New design with swab pre-immersed in Neutralising Rinse Solution, ready-for-use with a self standing tube and a high visibility blue cap and swab, which is easy to find and retrieve if accidentally dropped.
- MW786: NRSII Transwab with 1ml fill
- MW784: NRSII Transwab 5ml fill
- MW785: NRSII Transwab 10ml fill
Recommended application - Sampling previously cleaned surfaces
- Conforms to ISO 18593 and other national and international standards.
- Neutralisers allow accurate recovery of residual bacteria on food contact surfaces.
- Precise fill for accurate assessment of contamination levels.
- Blue cap and swab which can be easily retrived if dropped.
- Reduced packaging & storage space.
- Ready to use.
- Ambient storage and transport
Also available in the following diluents:
- Buffered peptone water
- Butterfield buffer
- Letheen broth
- MRD (Maximum Recovery Diluent)
- Tryptic soy broth
- NRS without thiosulphate
NRSII Transwab with 1ml fill (50 swabs)
Name NRSII Transwab 5ml fill (50 swabs)
NRSII Transwab with 10ml fill (50 swabs)