Total Plate Count – SimPlate®
- Rapid Enumeration of Total Aerobic Bacteria - SimPlate® Total Plate Count utilises proprietary Binary Detection Technology™ to provide quantitative results for total aerobic bacteria from food and environmental samples in just 24 hours.
- Easy-to-Read Results - Proprietary chromogenic media and patented plating device with isolation wells combine to produce easily counted results and eliminate problems associated with food particle interference or liquefying of gels caused by certain bacterial enzymes.
- Reduced Testing Costs - While other methods require duplicate plating of samples, SimPlate has been validated to provide equivalent results with just a single plate. Combined with the reduction of necessary sample dilutions, made possible by the broad counting range of the plate (1-738), SimPlate reduces the volume of media and number of tests required for each sample, helping to reduce overall testing costs.
SimPlate Total Plate Count Features:
- Results in just 24 hours, 1 full day faster than conventional reference culture methods
- Pre-measured, ready-to-use media available in unit-dose format for low volume testing days (1 test per tube of media) or multi-dose format for high volume days (10 tests per tube of media)
- Available in Colour Indicator format for most applications or UV format for highly coloured or dark products
- Detects - Total Aerobic Bacteria
- Validation -
- AOAC Official Method 2002.07
- AOAC Performance Tested Method 970301
- MicroVal Certification (in accordance with ISO 16140)
- Certificate No. 2009LR26
- Companion Products -
- SimPlate Devices
- Supplement A
- Technology - Binary Detection Technology
- Storage - Room Temperature
SimPlate Total Plate Count Colour Indicator (Qty 100 tests unit dose)
SimPlate Total Plate Count Colour Indicator (Qty 500 test multi-dose)
SimPlate Total Plate Count (Qty 100 test unit dose)
SimPlate Total Plate Count (Qty 500 test multi-dose)