Listeria spp - Assurance GDS®
- Speed and Accuracy - Rapid accurate detection method features the latest innovations in genetic detection technology and food microbiology.
- Three Levels of Specificity - Assurance GDS utilises three levels of specificity to ensure accurate results. These include highly specific primers, probes and immunomagnetic separation.
- PickPen® Immunomagnetic Separation (IMS) - Sample preparation includes the proprietary PickPen IMS which isolates the target organism and removes it from the food matrix and media, which could interfere with PCR results.
Assurance GDS for Listeria spp. Features:
- Results in 24 hours for environmental samples and 32 hours for product samples
- Single-step enrichment reduces handling time
- Features innovative PickPen IMS for additional specificity and faster time to results
- Simplified sample prep does not require heating blocks or preparation of reagents
- Proprietary Rotor-Gene Q cycler is a rotory-based cycler that ensures uniform heating and cooling of all samples
- Detects - All Listeria spp.
- Validation -
- AOAC Performance Tested Method 070701
- Health Canada MFLP 08
- Technology - Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Storage - 2 - 8⁰C
Assurance GDS Listeria spp. Tq (Qty 100 tests)