Salmonella - Assurance GDS®
- Speed and Accuracy - Rapid accurate detection method features the latest innovations in genetic detection technology and food microbiology.
- Three levels of Specificity - Assurance GDS utilises three levels of specificity to ensure accurate results. These include highly specific primers, probes and immunomagnetic separation.
- PickPen® Immunomagnetic Separation (IMS) - Sample preparation includes the proprietary PickPen IMS isolates the target organism and removes it from the food matrix and media which could interfere with PCR results.
Assurance GDS for Salmonella Features:
- Results in less than 21 hours for most foods utilising a single enrichment media
- Raw foods and difficult matrices can be analysed in 24 hours
- Features innovative PickPen immunomagnetic separation (IMS) for additional specificity and faster time to results
- Simplified sample prep does not require heating blocks or preparation of reagents
- Proprietary Rotor-Gene Q cycler is a rotory-based cycler that ensures uniform heating and cooling of all samples
- Detects - Salmonella
- Validation -
- AOAC Official Method 2009.03
- AOAC Performance Tested Method 050602
- AFNOR Certificate: TRA 02/12 - 01/09
- Health Canada MFLP 36
- Technology - Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Storage - 2 - 8⁰C
Assurance GDS Salmonella Tq (Qty 100 tests)
Assurance GDS Salmonella Tq (Qty 576 tests)