Continuous Glucose Monitoring Systems - Dexcom®
What is Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM)?
CGM unveils what no blood glucose meter can. While meters give a number for a single point in time, CGM provides dynamic glucose information by showing patients where their glucose is, where it's going and how fast it's getting there.
Dexcom G5 Mobile
- World's first mobile-connected CGM system where glucose results are displayed directly on a compatible Android or Apple smart device. A Dexcom G5 Mobile Receiver can also be acquired as an optional display device
- The first and only approved CGM system that lets patients adjust their insulin without a fingerprick*
- Patient's can share their data remotely with up to 5 followers on their compatible smart device
- Dexcom's Alarms and Alerts help to avoid potentially dangerous high or low glucose events for added peace of mind
Dexcom G4 PLATINUM
The Dexcom G4 PLATINUM is compatible with the Animas Vibe Insulin Pump.
- Accuracy, reliability and precision
- 7-day Sensor wear
- Data right on the Animas Vibe Insulin Pump or optional Dexcom G4 PLATINUM Receiver
- Customised alarms
- Fixed 3.1 mmol/L hypo alert
Visit www.amsldiabetes.com.au for full product information.